Sunday, January 14, 2018

I'm Focused...

I'm Focused on the Righteousness of Jesus Christ and I'm Forgiven because of His Love for Me!

Hey, I have a past in which I didn't make the right choices, when I didn't say the right words and I didn't act as I was expected.

Hey, I'm living presently where I still don't make all of the right choices, I don't always say the right words and I don't live up to expectations every single day.

Hey, I perceive that in all of the tomorrows that I will see that there will be days that I won't choose the right actions. I will have days where I won't choose the right words. Know this, I will not be caught in a lie by telling you that I'll be living in such a way that expectations are fully met.

However, given these realities, I don't live with a guilty conscience because I KNOW that The God that I serve had foreknowledge of my mistakes, mishaps and issues; yet He still died for me so that I can be forgiven. He rose so that His forgiveness can be guaranteed with all power.

I woke up this morning forgiven and not convicted. I woke up this morning believing and trusting in God's Word of reconciliation.

I leave these verses to encourage both you and me to continue to trust, live and move IN Christ Jesus

Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I  do,  forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. (Philippians 3:13‭-‬14; Romans 8:1 NKJV)

No comments: