Thursday, August 18, 2016

I'm Committed - Although I Was the Worst of YOU ALL!

If there was a way of doing something wrong, I found it. If there was a way to speak words that hurt, I was an expert at it. If there was a way to ruin relationships and tear families apart, I have succeeded!

However, I've come to KNOW that God is so much bigger than my evil ways and God's purpose truly trumps the plans of the devil.

I recognize that I should have been disqualified to preach, teach and reach others with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. However, God changed my heart and turned my wrong living into right living! He turned my negative energy into POSITIVE POWER!

Because of my sins, I will still suffer the consequences because God’s Calling doesnt come with a "Cruise Through Life Pass".

However, when we are truly committed to God, His Word and His purpose for our lives, we have a contentment that overtakes our sufferings. Why are we content? Because those who truly have placed their hope, faith and love in God know that this life and its sufferings are temporary and that the eternal will replace the temporary.

So lean forward, stay the course and press onward my brothers and my sisters!

God’s calling isn't a Call to comfort, but it is a Call to Commitment.

God Called me in spite of how I use to behave and He is using me to tell you that if He can Save me, then you too can be Saved!

I'm Committed! How about you?

But the Lord said to Ananias, “Go! This man is my chosen instrument to proclaim my name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel.  I will show him how much he must suffer for my name.” (Acts 9:15‭-‬16 NIV)

No comments: