Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Let's GO DEEPER

Let's Go Deeper!

"So the Lord spoke to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to His friend." This is what the Bible tells us about the relationship between the man Moses and God in Exodus 33:11

The Psalmist pens this in Psalm 103:7, "He made known His ways to Moses, His acts to the children of Israel."

The people of Israel got to see the Staff turn into a serpent, the Nile turn to blood; the Death Angel; the parting of the Red Sea; the Manna, Water from a Rock and many more acts of God. But Moses wanted to GO DEEPER than the acts of God, Moses wanted to KNOW THE WAYS of God..."Please, show me Your glory". (Exodus 33:18)

Moses wanted to know God's ways: His Goodness; Grace; Mercy; Love; Compassion and ALL that is God.

We get excited and focused on the acts of God and what He can do, has done and continues to do...and that is OK. But I challenge you and I during this season of fasting, reflection and repentance to ask God to show you His way or like Moses asked, "Show me Your glory"!!

God says to Moses, "I will also do this thing that you have spoken; for you have found grace in My sight, and I know you by name." (Exodus 33:17)  - Continue reading how God honored the request of Moses in Exodus 33.

Blessings upon blessings for your day as we seek to GO DEEPER in God!

No comments: